Sunday, February 21, 2010

sarah's science blog

Now that we've had our hello's, I'd like to introduce you all to my science blog!
This blog will now be used for my colossal six
month science assignment
so I better get cracking. I guess this is my
first official post and I've got a pretty
good idea of what I'll be doing
but I don't want to divulge too much
information! All I know so far is that
it will I will be needing help from my friends in
the youth at church.
Although I'm not quite sure how i'll be testing my theory or what instruments
I'll be needing, MS ZHANG I NEED HELP!


love sarahteaa

3 comments:

  1. *grins* what help can I give you? You're going to need to post things on this blog! That's the idea you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ford Edge Titanium For Sale | TeamTitan®
    Ford Edge rocket league titanium white Titanium is a piece of titanium that has an where can i buy titanium trim intricate yet unique look and the unique features. The quality is 2018 ford ecosport titanium just amazing. iron titanium Rating: 5 · ‎3 reviews titanium connecting rod

    ReplyDelete